October 19, 2011

The search for animal chin

Those crazy kids at Finnish label CTRL just sent out their latest lookbook for SS12 and the tomboy in me thinks it's pretty damn awesome. The Animal Chin Collection came announced with a description in engrish, and I had to nod my head when they boldly proclaimed it their "strongest collection to date." Yep, sure is! The boyish cuts and micro-prints (I need those yellow cheetah pants) have done did it for me. Check out the full mens and girls lookbooks here.



































6 comments:

Julian said...

Oooohh my god. I would wear all of these in a heartbeat.

Linda Lu said...

The tomboy in me thinks that I need to start shopping from CTRL too.

Elegantly Wasted said...

I've wasted three hours on tumblr's tonight and all I concluded was that I wanted to dress more like a boy. I need that blue & green checkered shirt to complete the dream!

X

www.elegantlywastedd.blogspot.com

blue roses said...

the clothes, obviously, are totally rad, but i love the backdrop for the editorial as well, totally richard serra-esque.

dallianceswithsuitsandskirts

Magnet said...

That's a really nice collection, love some of the pieces.

MOTHEATENRAGS said...

All for Sizzla t-shirt!